Broward County’s Experts In Bathroom Clogs
If you have any of the following you have a clogged sink:
- Water takes longer than usual to drain
- Hearing gurgling sounds coming from your sink
- Unpleasant odors coming from the sink
- Overflowing water out of the sink
- Bubbling or rising water in the toilet
- Standing water in the shower or bathtub
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s important to address the issue as soon as possible to prevent further damage and potential health hazards.
A Jax Plumbing expert can be at your door in 30 minutes. Call For a No Hassle Price Quote & Free Estimate.
100% Customer Satisfaction Rating [Check out our reviews on Facebook]
Bathroom Sink Unclogging
- Identify the location and cause of the clog: The plumber will start by identifying the location and cause of the clog. They may use a drain camera or other tools to inspect the pipes and determine what is causing the blockage.
- Use a plunger: If the clog is relatively minor, the plumber may use a plunger to try to remove it. They will create a seal around the sink drain with the plunger and then use a pumping motion to create pressure and dislodge the clog.
- Use a drain snake: If the plunger does not work, the plumber may use a drain snake. This is a long, flexible cable that is inserted into the drain and then rotated to break up the clog. The snake can then be retracted, bringing the clog out of the drain with it.
- Use hydro jetting: For more stubborn clogs, the plumber may use hydro jetting. This involves using a high-pressure water stream to blast away the blockage. Hydro jetting can be particularly effective for clogs caused by grease or mineral buildup.
- Repair or replace damaged pipes: In some cases, a clog may be caused by damaged pipes. If this is the case, the plumber may need to repair or replace the affected pipes to prevent future clogs.
- Test the sink: Once the clog has been removed, the plumber will test the sink to ensure that it is draining properly. They may also clean the sink and surrounding area to remove any debris or water that may have accumulated during the repair process.
Overall, a professional plumber has the knowledge and tools necessary to effectively unclog a bathroom sink and restore proper drainage. If you are experiencing a clogged sink, it’s important to contact a licensed plumber to address the issue as soon as possible.
How It Works
We are a licensed, certified and fully-insured company.
Family Owned & Operated
Jax Plumbing is your local Neighborhood Unclogging Plumber.
We’re the plumbers who are always On-Call, ready to assist our community.
Don't Take Our Word For It
I am so grateful for JAX Plumbing!! The owner is honest and fare. Excellent service. Working on E Hollywood Homes takes a great deal of patience and brains!!
Excellent service, very fast professional and Reliable with great pricing. I wish i would have called them sooner instead of spending 75$ trying to fix this myself.
I would like to say Jax plumbing bailed me out. He was very courteous and professional. The workmanship is second to none. Highly recommended. Thank you for your efforts and prompt response.
Quality, affordable Unclogging Sink Service done for the best price around.
We’ll come to wherever you are! Jax, the #1 Bathroom Plumbers.