Experts In Pipes Clogged By Tree Roots
If you have a tree roots growing in your pipes you might be experiencing one of the following:
- Slow or clogged drains
- Overflowing drains and toilets
- Gurgling sounds in pipes
- Foul odors coming from drains
- Soggy lawns or sinks in the yard
It’s important to note that these symptoms can be caused by other factors as well, such as broken pipes, and not just tree roots growing in plumbing pipes. If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s recommended to consult a professional plumber for a proper diagnosis and solution.
A Jax Plumbing expert can be at your door in 30 minutes. Call For a No Hassle Price Quote & Free Estimate.
100% Customer Satisfaction Rating [Check out our reviews on Facebook]
- Clear the blockage: The first step would be to clear the blockage caused by the tree roots. This can be done using a plumbing snake or a hydro jet, which is a high-pressure water stream used to clear clogs.
- Repair or replace the pipe: Once the blockage has been cleared, the plumber will assess the condition of the pipe. If the pipe has cracks or holes caused by the tree roots, it will need to be repaired or replaced.
- Install a root inhibitor: To prevent tree roots from growing into the pipes in the future, the plumber may install a root inhibitor, which is a chemical barrier that can be added to the pipes.
- Trim the roots: The plumber may also trim the roots of the tree causing the problem. This will prevent the roots from growing back into the pipes.
- Monitor the pipes: After the repair or replacement, the plumber will recommend regular monitoring of the pipes to ensure that the problem does not occur again.
It’s important to address tree roots growing in plumbing pipes as soon as possible, as it can lead to serious and costly damage to the pipes and the home’s plumbing system if left untreated.
We are a licensed, certified and fully-insured company.
Jax Plumbing is your local Neighborhood Root Removal Specialist.
We’re the plumbers who are always On-Call, ready to assist our community.
I am so grateful for JAX Plumbing!! The owner is honest and fare. Excellent service. Working on E Hollywood Homes takes a great deal of patience and brains!!
Excellent service, very fast professional and Reliable with great pricing. I wish i would have called them sooner instead of spending 75$ trying to fix this myself.
I would like to say Jax plumbing bailed me out. He was very courteous and professional. The workmanship is second to none. Highly recommended. Thank you for your efforts and prompt response.